Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Why THIS blog?

The purpose of Write Inspired you ask?  Simple.

We writers rely on so much for inspiration.  Yes, those conversations we eavesdrop, those walks we take, those ungodly amounts of chocolate and coffee we consume, do help to keep our muses from sputtering their little lives out.  However, I thought a little blog with inspirational quotes and writing challenges couldn't hurt anyone-could it?  

I will not write your book for you.  I will not promise you a first draft in a month, or twelve weeks, or whatever..  I can't promise detailed critique of each chapter you post (though I am open to beta-reading and critique-partnering).  That perseverance required to improve your writing, finish that manuscript, and develop your unique writing voice is yours, and yours alone.   


What I will provide:

  • Writing challenges (30-day, 7-week, 11-week, and 100-day)  
  • Inspirational quotes from writers and thinkers throughout the ages
  • Pictures, music, books, and articles that will help fuel your writing
  • Anything else I can manage to put here to aid others on their writing journey- (read: your recommendations are welcome!)

Sound enough to start with, or do you have suggestions for what you'd like to see to inspire your writing?  Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Without further ado, then, lets sharpen our pencils and get to what we need to do- write!






No comments:

Post a Comment